Believe it or not, you can download an audio copy of 7 Habits of Highly Successful People, by Stephen Covey – completely free. Here’s how:
Click the image of the book:
- Sign up for a free 30-day trial subscription to Audible.com.
- Download the book and start listening.
This is a great deal for three reasons:
- There’s no catch: you get to listen to 7 Habits or any book for that matter completely free.
- If you don’t yet subscribe to Audible.com, you’re missing out on one of the most useful and cost-effective information services in the world. I’ve had a subscription for at least 10 years now.
- If you don’t like Audible, you’re free to cancel and keep the book.
Note: Audible is currently extending this offer only to non-members.
Why listen to audiobooks?
Listening to audiobooks is a straightforward way to read more without drastically rearranging your schedule.
I purchase some books in multiple formats – print, ebook, and audio. Each version has its own particular strengths:
- Audio is ideal for completing the entire book – think of it as a low-cost business course that you can take over and over again.
- Print is ideal for browsing and as a long-term desk reference.
- Ebook is ideal for searching inside the book and reviewing concepts on the go.
Usually I’ll listen to Audible books while driving, going for a walk, or while doing work around the house.
Listening to books is an easy and inexpensive way to optimize your time and increase your overall productivity. If you’re going for a run, mowing the lawn, doing dishes, or folding laundry, there’s no reason you shouldn’t occupy your mind and learn something useful by listening to an audiobook.
I’ve been an Audible member for over a decade, and it’s one of the best services I use on a daily basis. Most books these days are available on Audible, so listening to them in audiobook format is a great way to make consistent progress.
So what are you waiting for? Download your free copy of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Please note that the links to Amazon are affiliate links. If you purchase something I’ll receive a commission.